You can identify with our principle “courageously go your own way” and have fun with cross-cultural communication?
Today you´ve finalized the organization for the KAHLES long range competition day. All participants are fixed and you are excited about the international shooting competition. But the next project is already waiting. You would not have expected, that to build up an international sponsoring program, the “TEAM KAHLES”, is such a big challenge. Good, that you are represented in the scene and know how to identify potential shooters and how to talk to them. This is also important for all the questions about K-range products, which you get the whole day, from shooters and local partners around the world. Next week you have a business trip to a shooting event, after your trip don’t forget to organize a meeting with the Product Manager to discuss further product ideas and competition shooter’s needs.
• Degree in commercial or technical studies
•1–3 years work experience (professional know-how in competition shooting preferable)
• Active competition shooter, preferable PRS / tactical long range shooting / IPSC / 3Gun
• Ability to communicate in English (German and other languages welcome)
• High communicative competence, international networking, Teamwork
• Flexible, conceptual thinking and acting
Our offer :
• Work in an international environment, living your passion for competition Shooting
• A long-term perspective in an attractive work environment in Guntramsdorf/Austria
• Minimum salary according to Austrian collective agreement € 2,866.92, overpayment depending on qualification and Know-how
• Attractive special- and social-benefits
We look forward to your application!
Danfoss Straße 5